Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Shared Resource
Fees and Scheduling
For both sites there is a per-hour charge for data acquisition and analysis, plus a set-up fee per experiment.
|Usage||NCI-Consortia||External – Academic||External – Commercial|
|Flow Cytometers and Sorters|
|Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling||$546/test||$819/test||$1638/test|
Scheduling and Billing
- New shared resource facility users must schedule their first experiment with Dr. Creswell (email@example.com)
- Thereafter, experiments may be scheduled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Idea Elan core management software is used for billing of services. It is necessary to schedule experiments in advance to obtain a specific day and time.
- Access Idea Elan for FCSR services at the NJ site here.
- Access Idea Elan for FCSR services at the DC site here.
Procedures during COVID operations for GU campus
- All experiments should be scheduled in advance via email to email@example.com.
- Samples must be accompanied by experiment sheet.
- Samples should be deposited in box outside Research Building W304.
- Access to the lab is limited. Consultations will be done by request via Zoom or FaceTime.