Make an Appointment
Call one of the numbers below to schedule an appointment.
Either you, a family member or referring physician may schedule an appointment by calling one of the following numbers between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
Bone Marrow Transplant 202-444-5527
Genetic Counseling 202-444-0023
Ourisman Breast Health Center 202-444-3315
Pediatric Oncology 202-444-7599
Radiation Medicine 202-444-3320
When you call your physician’s office, you will often reach his/her medical secretary. The medical secretary and the administrative support staff are the point of contact for your physician. They can assist you with obtaining reports, scheduling appointments, and get you in touch with your physician. Looking for another phone number? See our listing of essential phone numbers.
Please be prepared to supply the following information during this phone call:
- Patient’s full name, address, phone number, date of birth and social security number
- Fax or e-mail address, if you prefer these communication options
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- Source of referral: physician, friend/relative, hotline, internet, self, other
- Name, phone number and fax number of your primary care and/or any referring physician
- Insurance company name and identification number
- Preference for a specific physician or appointment date
- Name and phone number of a contact person
Information for Patients
See a list of useful links for new and current MedStar Georgetown University Hospital patients.
Find out what to expect regarding a chemotherapy appointment.
Search for open clinical trials at Georgetown Lombardi.