Proteomics Shared Resource Services
We provide a diverse range of services to characterize peptides, proteins, and proteomes from a variety of samples (including immunoprecipitates, whole cell lysates, tissues, biofluids, etc), including but not limited to the following1,2:
- Molecular weight determination of protein/peptide
- Protein identification from gel bands
- Protein identification from complex mixtures
- Characterization of post-translational modifications (PTMs): phosphorylation, acetylation, O-GlcNAcylation, etc.
- Protein quantification: Isobaric tagging for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ), Difference gel electrophoresis (DIGE), and label-free quantification (including SWATH)
- Targeted quantification by Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) and Parallel Reaction Monitoring (PRM)
- Others: 1-D gel electrophoresis, 2-D gel electrophoresis, MesoScale ECL ELISA
1 We are glad to help develop methods according to your specific needs.
2 All investigators (especially first-time users) are encouraged to contact Dr. Junfeng Ma (Junfeng.Ma@georgetown.edu) and/or Dr. Stephen Byers (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consultancy regarding experimental design, sample prep, as well as cost estimate.