Use the link above to search for these suggested keywords:
– Pediatric oncology
To make an appointment, call (202) 444-7599.
You will be redirected to our clinical partner, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
The Georgetown Lombardi Division of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplantation delivers compassionate, family-centered, state-of-the-art clinical care and education through a multidisciplinary approach in an academic environment grounded in spiritual and ethical values. The division is staffed by internationally recognized specialists on the cutting edge of cancer research and treatment. Our staff members provide compassionate care in a setting that lets our young patients be kids-even while they’re battling cancer.
As the only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in the Washington, D.C., area, Georgetown Lombardi and clinical partner MedStar Georgetown University Hospital provide pediatric patients and their families with the most advanced therapies available, as well as a wide range of resources, including social services, art therapy, dietetic counseling, and emotional and spiritual support.
What We Offer
Our hematology service includes a Friday clinic which is dedicated to the care of children and young adults with sickle cell disease and other hemoglobin disorders.
Lombardi treats a number of childhood cancers and blood disorders, including:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Childhood Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Wilms Tumor and Other Childhood Kidney Tumors
- Ewing Family of Tumors
- Osteosarcoma/Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of Bone
- Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Germ Cell Tumors
- Liver Tumors
- Rare Childhood Cancers
Services We Offer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Program
- Brain Tumor Program
- Solid Tumor Program
- Sickle Cell Program
- Survivorship Program
- Surgical Services
- Radiation Services
- View information on Pediatric Support Programs: Art Therapy, Child Psychiatry, Late Effects Counseling and Follow-up, and Transition Back to School
- Find information about general Patient Support Services: Nutrition; Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapies; Support Groups, and more