Make an Appointment
Call one of the numbers below to schedule an appointment. For general questions about cancer, treatment or research, or which doctor you should see, call the Lombardi CancerLine.
Either you, a family member or referring physician may schedule an appointment by calling one of the following numbers between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday:
Hematology/Oncology (202) 444-2223
Gynecologic/Oncology (202) 444-2114
Bone Marrow Transplant (202) 444-3736
Pediatric Oncology (202) 444-7599
Ourisman Breast Health Center (202) 444-3315
Radiation Medicine (202) 444-3320
When you call your physician's office, you will often reach his/her medical secretary. The medical secretary and the administrative support staff are the point of contact for your physician. They can assist you with obtaining reports, scheduling appointments, and get you in touch with your physician. Looking for another phone number? See our listing of essential phone numbers.
Please be prepared to supply the following information during this phone call:
- Patient's full name, address, phone number, date of birth and social security number
- Fax or e-mail address, if you prefer these communication options
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- Source of referral: physician, friend/relative, hotline, internet, self, other
- Name, phone number and fax number of your primary care and/or any referring physician
- Insurance company name and identification number
- Preference for a specific physician or appointment date
- Name and phone number of a contact person
Information for Patients
See a list of useful links for new and current Georgetown Lombardi patients.
Call us if you are uncertain which doctor you should see for your diagnosis or if you have general questions about cancer, treatment or research.
Find out what to expect regarding a chemotherapy appointment.