Lombardi is located within the Georgetown University Medical Center and Georgetown University Hospital, situated on the campus of Georgetown University at 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, D.C.
Note: The Lombardi Atrium remains open during construction; patient and visitor parking is affected.
- Metrorail: Washington’s subway system, has nearby stations at Dupont Circle in the District of Columbia and Rosslyn, in Arlington, Virginia
- From the Rosslyn or Dupont Circle Metro stations, you may either hail a cab or use the Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) free of charge by telling the driver you are a patient at Lombardi.
- Metrobus: Washington’s bus system has several stops in front of Georgetown University Medical Center at the Reservoir Road entrance. Information about bus routes and schedules is available on the Metro website or by calling Metro at (202) 637-7000.
- Taxis are plentiful throughout the Washington metro area. Direct the driver to enter MedStar Georgetown University Hospital from Reservoir Road.
- Directions using Google Maps
- From Washington, Maryland, and Northern Virginia
- For directions by telephone, please call (202) 444-2000
Arriving by air:
Construction Impacts on Parking
Construction of the new Medical/Surgical Pavilion at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital continues to impact parking. See the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital website for updated parking information.
All patients and visitors must enter the hospital campus via Entrance 2 off Reservoir Road. Entrance 1 is now closed to patient and visitor traffic.
As you enter Entrance 2, the parking garage will be immediately to your left (see a map of the traffic pattern here).
For your convenience, your car will be valet parked when you enter the garage. Regular parking rates apply ($7 with validated ticket). Our valet service is at no additional cost to you, and our valet attendants do not accept tips. Note: There is no valet parking service available in the traffic circle by the Pasquerilla Healthcare Center and Gorman buildings.
Inside the parking garage, please take the East Elevator to the Hospital level (press the H button in the elevator). Proceed across the brick patio and enter the Hospital via the glass double doors. You will be on the first floor of the Main Building. A greeter will be available to help you find your destination. The Department of Hematology/Oncology is located in the Lombardi Building on the first floor.
Parking Rate for Daily/Weekly Chemotherapy Treatment
Patients who are on a daily or weekly chemotherapy treatment protocol can obtain a Patient Discount Parking Voucher Letter from the front desk staff of our Infusion Units (5-North & 7- West). The Voucher Letter allows you to purchase daily parking stickers at a discounted rate.
You can purchase as many of these stickers as needed at one time or return daily/weekly to obtain stickers with your letter.
The discounted daily stickers can be purchased from the Hospital Parking Garage Office located in Parking Garage 1, Level 3 (by the Hospital’s Main Building / Emergency Room entrance – Entrance #2 from Reservoir Road).
There is a hotel on the Georgetown University campus (Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center), and several additional hotels are close to Georgetown Lombardi. View more hotel information on the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital website.