Students applying for admission into the Master’s Degree program in Cancer Biology, Prevention, and Control must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from an accredited institution or have earned an equivalent degree in biology or natural sciences from a recognized college or university in another country A degree in a discipline other than biological sciences will require an evaluation by the Graduate Advisory Committee and admittance may be on a conditional basis.
- Have a minimum overall grade point average of 3.00.
- Submit official undergraduate transcript records.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from individuals having knowledge of the applicant’s potential to complete the Master’s Degree program.
- Submit verbal and math scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
For more information please contact:
Dr. Carolyn Cousin, Director of the Master’s Program
Department of Biology
University of the District of Columbia
4200 Connecticut Ave, NW
Building 44, Room 200-07
Washington, DC 20008
Tel: (202) 274-5874
Fax: (202) 274-6419