Summer Volunteer Application Page
Summer 2021 Program Updates
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we regret to announce that there will be no on-campus High School & Undergraduate Summer Volunteer Program for 2021.
In lieu of this program, we are considering offering a virtual learning experience for high school and college undergraduate students.
To aid our planning, please indicate your interest in and availability for a virtual summer program using the Google Form linked here.
How to Apply
- Summary of 2020 Program Information (pdf)
- Application Period: Starts on February 1 and closes at 5 pm on March 31, 2020.
- Your application is considered when the Google Form below is submitted by the stated deadline.
- Only accepted applicants will receive a message with an acceptance notification.
- Information related to scientists and their research areas can be found here.
2020 Program Dates
- The High School Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 22 (or earlier/later) through August 14.
- The Undergraduate Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 1 (or earlier/later) through July 30 (or earlier/later).
Summer Research Volunteer Program Application
Application information will be provided as soon as it is available.
Mira Jung, PhD, Director, Summer Research Volunteer Program
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
3800 Reservoir Road, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057