Summer Volunteer Application Page
How to Apply
- Please Note: The application period for the 2023 program has ended.
- Summary of 2023 Program Information (pdf)
- Application Period: February 1 through 5 p.m. on March 31, 2023.
- Your application is considered when the Google Form below is submitted by the stated deadline.
- Only accepted applicants will receive a message with an acceptance notification due to the large number of applications submitted.
- Information related to scientists and their research areas can be found here.
2023 Program Dates
- The High School Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 20 through August 11, 2023.
- The Undergraduate Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 1 (or earlier/later) through July 28 (or earlier/later); starting and ending dates are flexible and should be discussed with your assigned mentor..
Summer Research Volunteer Program Application
The 2023 application period has closed. Please check back starting Feb. 1, 2024, when the 2024 application period opens.
Mira Jung, PhD, Director, Summer Research Volunteer Program
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
3800 Reservoir Road, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057