Summer Volunteer Application Page
How to Apply
- Summary of 2022 Program Information (pdf)
- Application Period: Starts on February 1 and closes at 5 pm on March 31, 2022.
- Your application is considered when the Google Form below is submitted by the stated deadline.
- Only accepted applicants will receive a message with an acceptance notification due to the large number of applications submitted.
- Information related to scientists and their research areas can be found here.
2022 Program Dates
- The High School Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 20 (or earlier/later) through August 12.
- The Undergraduate Summer Research Volunteer Program runs for eight weeks, beginning June 1 (or earlier/later) through July 30 (or earlier/later).
Summer Research Volunteer Program Application
- The application period has closed for this year.
Mira Jung, PhD, Director, Summer Research Volunteer Program
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
3800 Reservoir Road, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057