Histopathology and Tissue Shared ResourceHistology Laboratory
Histology services include:
- Tissue fixation and processing for paraffin and frozen tissue blocks
- Paraffin and frozen tissue microtomy
- The Histology laboratory interacts closely with the Human Tissue Bank to provide unstained and stained tissue sections from the appropriately chosen paraffin blocks that fulfill the investigator’s research.
- Routine and non-routine histology stains:
- Customized services consultation and advice for fixation and tissue preparation to help meet specific research goals.