Genomics and Epigenomics Shared ResourceServices
SNP Genotyping and CNV Analysis
GESR offers SNP genotyping and CNV analysis services through the following platforms:
Real time PCR with TaqMan probes
- Allelic discrimination real time PCR with TaqMan probes for genotyping of individual SNPs simultaneously in 384 or 96 samples using an ABI 7900HT instrument (Applied Biosystems)
- Gene copy number variations are determined by real time PCR with TaqMan probes in a similar manner to SNP genotyping.
- The Illumina GoldenGate Genotyping Assay allows to create a custom panels to interrogate 48-, 96-, 144-, 192-, and 384-plex SNP loci/sample in 96 samples simultaneously.
PyroMark MD instrument (Qiagen)
- Tri-allelic SNP genotyping by pyrosequencing using the PyroMark MD instrument
- Genome-wide SNP genotyping using Affymetrix microarray.
- Agilent CGH arrays for CNV analysis
For information on wet lab procedures and assays, contact David Goerlitz.