Breast Cancer Center of Excellence
In the news
- 03/30/06 "Effects of alcohol on breast cancer cell migration analyzed" CancerCompass.com
- 11/02/05 "Alcohol raises risk of specific breast cancers" FoxNews.com
- 10/11/05 "A toast to ill health?" washingtonpost.com.
- 04/6/05 "Former smokers should rest easy." USAToday.com
- 10/26/04 "A majority of women would be willing to cut their alcohol consumption if they thought it would reduce their risk of breast cancer, research suggests." BBC News, UK Edition.
- 12/18/03 "Women and alcohol." CBSnews.com.
- 11/31/03 "Is alcohol a major breast cancer risk? Daily consumption, diet affect odds of developing disease." MSNBC Interactive.
- 11/22/02 "Alcohol, HRT Raises Breast Cancer Risk." WebMDHealth.
- 08/01/02 "Alcohol and your health, weighing the pros and cons." CNN.com
- 08/01/02 Answers About Alcohol and Breast Cancer: What Women Can Do Now to Lower Their Risk. American Cancer Society, Inc.
- 10/01/00 Alcohol Alert. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
For more information about breast cancer and breast cancer risk factors, call the Lombardi CancerLine at (202) 444-4000.