Information for Patients
Getting to Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Lombardi is located within the Georgetown University Medical Center and Georgetown University Hospital, situated on the campus of Georgetown University at 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, D.C.
- For directions by telephone, please call (202) 444-2223
Arriving by air:
- Metrorail: Washington's subway system, has nearby stations at Dupont Circle in the District of Columbia and Rosslyn, in Arlington, Virginia
- From the Rosslyn or Dupont circle metro stations, you may either hail a cab or use the Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) free of charge by telling the driver you are a patient at Lombardi.
- Metrobus: Washington's bus system has several stops in front of Georgetown University Medical Center at the Reservoir Road entrance. Information about bus routes and schedules is available on the Metro website or by calling Metro at (202) 637-7000.
- Taxis are plentiful throughout the Washington metro area. Direct the driver to enter Georgetown University Hospital through Reservoir Road Entrance #1 and follow the signs to the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
You can park your car in the Leavey Center located directly across from the Lombardi Cancer Center. A discounted rate of $2.00 per hour (maximum $6.00 per day) applies to Lombardi patients. Please make sure you obtain a discount parking sticker from the front desk.
For your convenience valet parking is offered at the entrance to the Lombardi Cancer Center. The same discounted rate of $2.00 per hour (maximum $6.00 per day) applies for valet parking. Please make sure you obtain a discount parking sticker from the front desk.
Parking Rate for Daily/Weekly Chemotherapy Treatment
Patients who are on a daily or weekly chemotherapy treatment protocol can obtain a Patient Discount Parking Voucher Letter from the front desk staff of our Infusion Units (5-North & 7-
West). The Voucher Letter allows you to purchase daily parking stickers at a discounted rate of $2.00 per day.
You can purchase as many of these stickers as needed at one time or return daily/weekly to obtain stickers with your letter.
The discounted daily stickers can be purchased from the Hospital Parking Garage Office located in Parking Garage 1, Level 3 (by the Hospital’s Main Building / Emergency Room entrance - Entrance #2 from Reservoir Road).
Need a place to stay while receiving care at Georgetown University Hospital?